WeLcOmE!

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

BaBiEs!


Here are some recent BaBy pictures. While in DFW we went to see itty bitty baby Ethan Pham. (Was Rory really ever that small?!) He is ADORABLE & so handsome. It was so good to see his sweet momma, Hang too. (We missed daddy Ryan!)
Rory also did her first finger painting recently. I don't know who had more fun - me or her. Haha. She had paint ALL over her & was mostly interested in chewing the paper. Chad was so concerned about the paint since her thumb would end up in her mouth but it did say "nontoxic"!
(Rory -Blue dress) - 1st time to daycare at our fantastic Green Acres Baptist Church (GABC). She just went for a few hours while I ran errands. She did pretty well.
(Rory -Green outfit) - 1st full day at daycare & mommy's 1st day of work. She did great! Ate all her food (of course she did! Ha) & took over 1.5hr nap in the afternoon. Apparently the trick is to let her sleep in a swing (which so doesn't work at home...silly baby!) My first day of work went well too. I'm working 2 days/week at local hospital's diabetes center. I'm excited to get back to seeing my sweetie pie patients. God was totally in control of this situation from me applying to getting the job & hours I wanted to going quickly from wait list at GABC for Rory to her having a spot! God is good!

Also today is her 8 month birthday. Time is flying sooooooooo fast! It's bittersweet but I'm so thankful to have a happy healthy precious baby girl! She has 4 more incoming teeth! (But seems to be tolerating it well.) She is cRAwLIng!!!!!!! She went from very wobbly crawling to going all the way across the living room in just a few days! We are so excited & cheering her on! She's also trying to snap or wave or something with her right hand.... not sure what that's about but just another "new silly girl" thing. Now if she will only hold her own bottle. Haha. I bet the daycare workers think it's nuts that she wont. Maybe they'll teacher her how to. But she's just being smart - why hold it when someone else will. Ha! She does love to hold, play, & sorta drink from her sippy cup too.




































1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad she did good at daycare. I'm so ready to see yall again.

    ReplyDelete