WeLcOmE!

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Chad the poor working boy!!!!!!!! He was "on call" (24hr shift) at the ER yesterday. He came home & went to bed & I've yet to see him since. This coming week he has a ton of "on calls": Sunday, Tuesday, Friday (our anniversary....ahhhh man!!!). I hope he survives...well I hope we all survive....hehehe. So to let him have absolute peace & quiet Rory & I got outta the house some today. We took a nice stroll around the neighborhood. It was cloudy so not too too hot. Then met up with the Barstad GiRlS for a swim. So much fun & I finally got to visit with Kristen! Yea! Usually at Zumba we only have 5minutes to chat.

New recipes:

Zesty Chicken Salad Sandwich (for Chad because he loves CSS)
And the amounts on the ingredients are estimates because I'm really bad at measuring stuff.

large can chicken (drained)
1/4c Hellman's lite mayo (this brand is so tasty!)
1/4c chopped walnuts
3 TBS pickle relish (I use dill)
1/4c italian dressing
1/4 tsp garlic
1/4 tsp chili powder

Mix it all up & put it on sandwich bread or crackers. Vola!




No comments:

Post a Comment